How Microsoft Office 365 Works
Putting Microsoft Office in The Cloud Has Given It a Host of New Features That Could Transform Your Business
- All the familiar Microsoft Office applications
- Plus - hosted email, online chat, telephone and video conferencing
- Available on any device and any location
- No server required – it’s all in the Cloud
- Predictable affordable monthly cost
- Includes upgrade to the latest versions of Office as they come out
Well that’s what Microsoft, the new owners of Skype, has done!
They call it Microsoft Office 365. Subscriptions start at only a few pounds per month.
Microsoft Office 365 runs in the Cloud so you don’t even need a server to run your email on.
Instead of investing your hard-won cash in expensive IT infrastructure you can invest in your business.
Your Complete Office In The Cloud
- Includes familiar Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Plus Online chat, telephone and video conferencing – just like Skype you can now chat online, make phone calls, or have a video conference from Outlook using a new Office product called Lync. Just like Skype it’s really easy to use and the messaging, telephone calls and video conferencing are often free!
- Access anywhere – access your email and documents anywhere via the Cloud.
- Multi-device – you can access your email and documents on a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android phone, iPad, or tablet.
- Pay once, install 5 times! – each user can install Office 365 on up to 5 different PCs or Macs – at home, in the office, or on the move with your laptop or tablet.
- Work online or offline – the problem with most Cloud applications is that you must have internet access to use them. But with Microsoft Office 365 you can work offline on your local PC or Apple Mac and synchronise automatically when you get internet access.
- Cloud data storage – you data is held on your PC and the Cloud. This means that you can see all your emails and data no matter where you are or what device you use to access them.
- Collaboration – new functionality allows users in different locations can work together to create, update or amend the same Word, Excel, or PowerPoint document.
- No more expensive upgrades ever – with Microsoft Office 365 in the Cloud (and your local copies) you automatically get the latest and greatest version when it becomes available. The cost of the new version and the upgrade itself is included within your Office 365 subscription! That means that your Microsoft office never goes out of date and you never have to throw away the old version you invested in.
Designed To Be Simple And Easy
Microsoft Office 365 is brilliant and it’s great value – why wouldn’t every business move to it when they need to upgrade their current email system?
FREE Microsoft Office 365 Trial
The best way to find more about Microsoft Office 365 is to try it for FREE!
Click on the following button to find out more…